2015 State of Bug Bounty Report
Bugcrowd’s Inaugural State of The Bug Bounty Report Highlights Bourgeoning Economy of Bug Bounties
Bugcrowd’s report is the culmination of two years of vulnerability and community data, that demonstrates the rapid growth of the bug bounty economy, with over 37,000 bug submissions and an ever-expanding researcher community currently totaling more than 18,600 researchers.
- Why invitation- only programs are trending up
- Top vulnerabilities found by type
- Rewards: : What is a bug worth?
- Researchers background and expertise
- Best practices for starting your own program
Download the most recent version of this report here.